Ferryl Wire Rope Lubricator
Wire Treatment , Other
A wire-rope grease providing ultimate rust protection and lubrication to extend wire-life and efficiency.
Main applications:Mooring Wires
Three steps in one:
- Easy cleaning & pre-treatment - pressure forces water and moisture out
- Superior internal lubrication - grease is forced into the wire core
- Consistent external protection - uniform application
One-step Wire Rope Greasing Benefits
- Protect wire core
- Faster greasing of wires - reduce application time by up to 90%
- Efficient and consistent application
- Reduce waste & environmental impact
- Extend wire life and safety
- Reduce re-greasing needs by up to 70%
Supplied with: carry case, set of seals for specific wire diameter, scraper plates for specific wire diameter, spare set of seals, and self-retracting ratchet straps for attaching the chamber.
Specifications values are based on use in conjunction with Ferryl 202 Standard Anticorrosive Grease and the Ferryl Pump Unit and may vary with other pumps and lubricant.
Optional extras include the Ferryl pump unit and groove cleaner.
|Crane Wires||Hoist Wires||Luffing Wires|
|Mooring Wires||Towing Wires||Ramp Wires|