Ferryl 202 Standard Anticorrosive Grease
Grease / Oil , Wire Treatment
A wire-rope grease providing ultimate rust protection and lubrication to extend wire-life and efficiency.
Main applications:Mooring Wires
- Penetration: Protection of entire wire through penetration into wire core
- High Melting Point: For use in extreme climates and temperatures well below freezing
- Rust Inhibitors: Chemically active for ultimate rust protection
- Rubberised Binders: Ensures excellent adhesion to the wire
- Semi-Drying Film: Protective layer prevents penetration of moisture - flexibility without cracking
- Lubrication: Protects against deterioration and wear - easy running of rigging
Can be applied by brush, glove or wire-lubricator.
Supplied in 25kg metal drum or 900g tin.
|Derricks||Hoists||Screws & Bolts|
|Open Gears||Lashings||and More|