Ferryl 502 Anticorrosive Fluorescent Coating
A plastic-like, non-cracking coating with excellent visibility used to improve safety by illuminating hazards or warnings.
Main applications:The Bridge
- Fluorescent Orange-Red: Colour gives excellent visibility.
- Plasticity: Gives a durable, flexible, plastic-like coating.
- Rust Inhibitors: Chemically active for ultimate rust protection.
- UV-Stabilisers: Long-lasting coverage and colour intensity.
- Excellent Adhesion: The product can be applied to most surfaces.
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to oil, grease, petrol and saltwater.
- One-Component: Delivered ready to use and is applied like paint.
Can be applied by brush, roller or spray.
Supplied in 1kg metal tin, individually or in packs of 10.
|Lifeboats||The Bridge||Life Saving Equipment|
|Buoys||Fire Extinguishers||Low Beams & Steps|
|Doorways||Crane Hooks||and More|